Post : Senior Research Officer
Probation period of 2 years on fixed pay of Rs.36100/- p.m.
and then regularized if considered fit on Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400
No. of Post :
- 1. Sr. Research Officer (Research) - 02 (SC-1, ST-1)
- 2. Sr. Research Officer (Environmental Engg.) - 01 (Gen.)
- 3. Sr. Research Officer (Forest) - 01 (Gen.)
Gen. (General)/ S.C. (Schedule Caste)/ S.T. (Schedule Tribe)
Qualification & Experience:-
- For S.No. 1 post :
Post Graduate Degree in any environment related discipline with at least 50% marks in post graduation with minimum 4 years experience of research.
- For S.No. 2 post :
B.E./M.Sc. with M.Tech Degree in Environmental Engineering. Two years experience in Environmental Impact Assessment Studies.
- For S.No. 3 post :
M.Sc.(Botany) and Forestry Training in Forest Institute Dehradun or equivalent. Any forests training specialization in aspects of forestry and/ or wild life.
Candidates holding Ph.D will be given preference.
Between 21 yrs to 40 yrs
Relaxation in age for reserved candidates as per Govt. Rules
Description of Assignment :
1. Conducting Research, Training Awareness on environment related fields.
2. Preparation of DPR, reports, research papers, documents, publications, handling of environment related software
and other official assignments, etc.
Selection Procedure :
1. Interested candidates will fill up the prescribed Application Form and send at the above mentioned address.
2. Selection Committee constituted by EPCO will scrutinize all application forms and will empanel Sr. Research
Officer as deemed.
Last Date :
for submission of application is 30th May 2013
Last date : 30/05/2013